Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Suckers Intl. Has Gone Public

Quick Update, I've been a bad blogger.

Pitch - Went well, despite some story issues? I think it was well received, although the chaps we were pitching to had areas of expertise in areas outside of game production, they still have a vast knowledge of animation process and professional practice, so their feedback was valuable. I'm pleased with the outcome, I think that both Kat and I pitched well, and that we were clear and articulate. Without arrogance, I feel as though the visuals of our pitch were a particularly strong element of our pitch and really help sell the idea. It was a good experience to work with Kat, she is a brilliant artist and very easy to work with on ideas. I think that Kat's very strong artistic capabilities really pushed me to work that little bit harder and develop my own artistic and digital skills for this project, so I'm grateful for that, heh. Hand in bible is displayed below.

AT Essay - Holography, that is what I am doing it on. It's coming along ok, it's just a bit of a pig in terms of time, because I really need to be using this time to work on my negotiated brief.

Negotiated Brief - I'll update in depth on this later, but in principle, I am buggered.

jake_kat_pitchdesignbible

No comments: